Re: FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND BOND PARAMETERS FOR CG2O4 CG311 (ATOMS 1220 1222)

From: Aravinda Munasinghe (aravinda1879_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2019 - 06:57:20 CDT

Yes. This is again about missing parameters. I would recomend you to go
over the topology. Looking at missing parameters, it is weird how you have
a C-H-C-H dihedral definition. Why dont you try getting the topology from
charmm cgenff website. And make sure the bond order is exactly what you
want.
https://cgenff.umaryland.edu/