Re: FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND BOND PARAMETERS FOR CG2O4 CG311 (ATOMS 1220 1222)

From: Nirmitee Mulgaonkar (nirmitee.mulgaonkar_at_tamu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2019 - 01:02:53 CDT

Thank you Aravinda. I did add the str file as you suggested. However, I
received another error message:

*FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND IMPROPER PARAMETERS FOR CG331 HGA3 CG2O1 HGA3
(ATOMS 1216 1235 1217 1236)*

I suppose this is another parameter analog which is not present in the str
file as well. I did use swissparam to generate parameters; and the rtf &
par files do have information regarding the analog but in a different
format. I'm not sure if it is advisable to combine the two parameter files
generated by cgenff and swissparam.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Nirmitee