Re: vecsub:two vectors don't have the same size

From: Joao Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2019 - 09:21:58 CDT

Dear Shruti,

This message should be posted on the VMD mailing list and not on the NAMD mailing list. Please remove the namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu in further answers to this thread.

Which gaussian version did you set to be used in the fftk calculations? Is there any other message printed in the VMD terminal window?

Best

João

João Vieira Ribeiro
Beckman Institute, University of Illinois

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~jribeiro/

jribeiro_at_illinois.edu

+1 (217) 3005851