Re: NAMD support for lone pairs

From: Tabitha Nobel (hydrargyrumate_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2019 - 18:10:43 CDT

My input PDB to parameterize with CHARMM did not include the lone pair. The
lone pair information was in the stream file, but I had to explicitly list
it in the input file for CHARMM. So I would have to renumber the resulting
PSF/PDB atoms. Do you know of a way I can do this automatically and not by
hand?