Re: parameter file for ACE and CT3 cap

From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2018 - 08:02:57 CDT

Dear Dhiraj,

I am glad that your simulation is working properly now. Would it be
possible for you to say what version of QwikMD were you using? Does the
same behavior happen when you use the beta version deposited in the website
(https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/qwikmd/)? If that is the case, would you
mind to send me (off the mailing list) the structure and instructions how
you are preparing so I can fix QwikMD/Autopsf?

As additional information, QwikMD uses NTER (GLYP and PROP in the case of
terminal Glycine and Proline), CTER terminus patches automatically. I have
on my TODO list to give the user the option to chose the patch, but it is
not yet implemented.

Best

João

--