Re: Problems with temperature control.

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2018 - 08:41:29 CDT

Note that the Langevin and reassign thermostats are completely decoupled
code paths. My guess is that the reassignIncr is too large compared to the
relaxation rate dictated by Langevin damping and the two are redundant -
personally I would only use one or the other (you can also script changes
to langevinTemp). You could also try using a smaller damping coefficient,
but this really isn't any different from not using Langevin at all.