Re: Colvars Restraint Question

From: McGuire, Kelly (mcg05004_at_byui.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2018 - 15:04:41 CDT

I see, we want to restrain the protein in the bilayer, but not with the restraint on the backbone or alpha carbons, because we

want the protein backbone to be flexible and be able to open up or close during the simulation...

Kelly L. McGuire

PhD Scholar

Department of Physiology and Developmental Biology

Brigham Young University

LSB 3050

Provo, UT 84602