Re: Proper use of psfgen "mutate"?

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2018 - 09:23:20 CDT

Hi Brian,

I would expect the internal coordinates usually included in CHARMM
topologies to be enough to reconstruct a full side chain with a likely
geometry, from nothing but the backbone. Could it be that those coordinates
that are present (CB, HB1, HB2) are incompatible with the internal
coordinates? In this case my safest approach would be to delete all
sidechain coordinates except CB, and let ICs provide the others.

Jerome