Re: Is there really no way of automating pair interaction calculations without invoking NAMD for each pdb file separately?

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2018 - 09:28:21 CDT

It might be worth turning off explicit FFT-tuning in this case
("FFTWEstimate yes"), as I suspect this is what is causing the large
overhead. Alternatively, you can make sure that the jobs share the same FFT
"wisdom" file ("FFTWWisdomFile <filename>" or just copy the file to the new
working directory).

However, I think the keyword routes will only work if you are operating
from a script because you need keywords which are probably not part of the
namdenergy plugin. Peter's suggesting of saving the temporary scripts and
then modifying them is a good one.

HTH,
BKR