Re: Alchdecouple for dihedral/improper terms

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2018 - 10:34:04 CDT

alchDecouple only affects nonbonded terms (electrostatics and
Lennard-Jones). In newer versions you can also scale bonded terms with the
alchBondLambdaEnd and alchBondDecouple keywords - see the manual. Neither
of those are on by default.

Note that bond, angle, dihedral, improper, and crossterms are all
non-negotiably grouped. Is there a use case where this is a problem?

Cheers,
BKR