Re: Error NPT simulation - Need Urgent Help - Reg

From: David Hardy (dhardy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2018 - 12:01:46 CDT

Dear Manikandan,

The error you see can result from the periodic cell size getting compressed in response to the barostat, so that for the initial spatial decomposition of atoms into patches, the length of a given patch becomes too small for the choice of cutoff, pairlist distance, and hydrogen group size. One approach is to increase the patch "margin" value until your system is better equilibrated.

Best regards,
Dave

--
David J. Hardy, Ph.D.