Re: QwikMD Question

From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2018 - 12:08:13 CDT

Hi Kelly,

this information printed by NAMD during the start-up process is to inform
the user that the topology information (rtf section) in the stream files
(*.str) is not used by NAMD. All this information is read from the psf.
This is valid for QwikMD and for any simulation in NAMD that uses stream
files with topology information.

Best

João

--