Re: restrain lateral movement during ABF

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Thu May 17 2018 - 08:03:50 CDT

DistanceXY is just a name, it can function with any axis you choose (see
the axis keyword).
http://colvars.github.io/colvars-refman-namd/colvars-refman-namd.html#sec:cvc_distanceXY

If a fixed axis does not work because of overall protein rotation, you can
make that a moving axis tied to the protein frame of reference.
http://colvars.github.io/colvars-refman-namd/colvars-refman-namd.html#sec:colvar_atom_groups_ref_frame

Best,
Jerome