Re: Shear flow simulation setup

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2017 - 09:47:21 CDT

Hi James, the simple Google search "namd shear flow tutorial" should point
you to relevant commands. (You're welcome.)

That said, you should also try figuring out first how big the signal
(physical shear field) compared to the noise (lipid molecule protrusions,
membrane undulations and peristaltic fluctuations, etc).

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
http://goo.gl/Q3TBQU