Re: tclBC relective boundaries

From: Art (in_ubique_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 29 2016 - 17:27:02 CST

Clarification: I want to achieve same boundary properties as in case of "cylindricalBC", which provides a reflective wall.

 Subject: tclBC relective boundaries
 To: namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu
 Date: Friday, January 29, 2016, 1:51 PM

 Hello,

 I'm looking to simulate gas in a reflective box with
 boundary condition identical to 'sphericalBC'. Can anybody
 share insights, suggestions, or example of tclBC
 implementation for the rectangular with different side
 lengths?

 Thank you,
 Art