Problems in NAMD's code about real implementation of function named ComputeNonbondedUtil:calc_pair_energy

From: yeguoqiao (894450582_at_qq.com)
Date: Fri Jan 29 2016 - 09:05:31 CST

Dear:
When looking into the file named ComputeNonbondedUtil.C and ComputeNonbondedUtil.h file in directory of src/,
I want to know the real implementation of the function named calc_pair_energy,
But unfortunately, I only find the definition of the funcion, such as:

    static void calc_pair_energy(nonbonded *);

But I can not find the real implementation of the function.
I search the mail-list and documents, and I also google it, but I can not find the answer.
So I am looking for help about where is the code, which indicates the implementation of the function of calc_pair_energy.

Very Looking forward to receiving your reply!
I know this maybe interrupt some of you, but I cannot fix this. So please help me.
Thanks a lot!

Best Wishes!
From Ye