Re:

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2016 - 10:17:25 CST

How so? This seems like the normal error message you get if you don't
specify your NAMD configuration file. Normal NAMD command lines for
single node runs look something like this:

namd2 +p8 somethingsomething.conf

Where somethingsomething.conf is the NAMD configuration file that tells
NAMD how to read in the other input files it needs.

-Josh