Re: NAMD How to calculate ns/day

From: Abhishek TYAGI (atyagiaa_at_connect.ust.hk)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2016 - 01:38:04 CST

You have to provide the config file to run your simulations, please check the tutorial, it clearly state how to use the config file.

The easy way to make namd work is to copy the binaries of namd to usr/local/bin/ and to the library usr/local/lib/ .

Best

Abhi

Abhishek Tyagi

PhD Student

Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering

Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

Clear Water Bay, Hong Kong