AW: AW: Trigger DCD frame from TCL?

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2016 - 02:09:22 CST

Thanks guys, for now it seems I can get an approximation of what I need with
the following workaround. Even though it's not beautiful, it works for now
=)
I'm looking forward for NAMD getting such a command in the future, aswell as
the fixedatoms turn on/off stuff.

Best wishes

Norman Geist

  [… usual namd setup …]

  #make sure dcdfreq was != 0 before calling this
  proc dcdframe_init {} {
    puts "Initializing on-demand coords!"
    run 0
    dcdfreq 0