NAMD Execution Error

From: Oscar Bastidas (bastidasoh_at_mymail.vcu.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 30 2016 - 18:46:19 CDT

Hello,

I've tried to run a NAMD simulation on a 2 chain system, but when I run the
command in the VMD command prompt (not Tk Con) I get the following error:

"Charm++ fatal error:
DIDN'T FIND vdW PARAMETER FOR ATOM TYPE HB1"

I've successfully run 1 chain systems and when psfgen adds the hydrogens
(for instance, for aspartic acid, ASP), the naming for the hydrogens on the
beta-carbon have always started with "HB1."

Can anyone please tell me why I am getting this error and what I can do to
fix it? Thank you.

Oscar Bastidas, Graduate Student
Department of Chemical and Life Science Engineering
Virginia Commonwealth University