Re: Using NAMD with NMR structure

From: Brian Radak (bradak_at_anl.gov)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2016 - 09:02:02 CDT

Would it be horrible to have psfgen build the hydrogens instead? I would
probably trust the protonation state assignments from NMR more than my
intuition, but the internal coordinate construction will just be
modified to the force field values anyway, so there isn't really much
information there in terms of the positions (just my opinion).

I would just do something like this:

>> grep -v " H" NMR.pdb > psfgenInput.pdb

and then use the new pdb as input.

Brian