Re: Autocorrelation function of Rg goes down without fluctuation around zero

From: faride badalkhani (farideh.khamseh_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2016 - 11:16:57 CDT

Usually, the autocorrelation function of Rg is used to find if the
structure is well equilibrated or not, and to find relaxation time for
them.
What do you mean with "It's also not common to use pressure control for
these kinds of calculations"? Which method do you suggest for perfotming
simulations?

Regards,
Farideh