Re: how to reassign dcdfreq??

From: Faramarz Joodaki (fjoodaki_at_my.uri.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2016 - 08:01:09 CDT

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your response and sorry for my late response!
I used these below commands(but less number of steps to see soon the error):

restartfreq 500
dcdfreq 100
xstFreq 250
outputEnergies 10
outputPressure 10

minimize 1000
reinitvels $temperature
run 2000

dcdfreq 1
run 2000

and it works!
My mistake was using "," after the first run "run 2000,".

Thanks again!
Faramarz