Re: transition metal parameters

From: luca belmonte (lucabelmonte_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2016 - 03:04:02 CDT

Ciao Francesca,

You may be interested in this work published on PCCP.

I used a custom version of the Charmm FF but I did not published results on
CuII and CuI.

At least you can get some informations on how to proceed, if you want to
reparameterize Cu interactions.

If you have any question, please send me an email.

Hope this helps,
Cheers,

http://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2016/cp/c6cp00608f/unauth#!divAbstract

--