Re:

From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 01 2016 - 13:03:34 CDT

Yes, that's what I meant. As long as you can select the individual segments
separately. So, let's say if your segments are named PROA, PROB, PROC,
PROD, and PROE, you could do the following

set sel [atomselect top "segname PROA"]
$sel moveby {## ## ##}

where ## are numbers denoting by how many angstroms you want the PROA
segment to be moved in X, Y, and Z dimensions respectively. What numbers
you choose here will depend on your system and what you want to accomplish.

Best,
Chitrak.