Re: Corrfunc output not generated

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2016 - 22:00:04 CDT

Hello Sourav, it looks like you are dealing with a different issue here
from the post you linked. Recent versions of NAMD have introduced a
different way of writing files, and the code that writes the correlation
functions triggers an error. A message should have been printed.

This error does not affect anything except the correlation function and
other run-time analysis quantities.

I'll send you a link to download a patch that fixes it.

Giacomo