Re: LJ Parameters for Au and S and harmonic constraints

From: Madhulika Gupta (gmadhulika1909_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2016 - 03:24:34 CDT

Hey,
I want to simulate Au(111) surface with Sulphur atom. What LJ parameters
should I use and how should I hold the Au surface fixed. Using fixAtoms
still leads to change in coordinates of Au atoms, so what else should I do?

Thanks
Madhulika

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 1:25 PM, Ana Celia Vila Verde <acavilaverde_at_gmail.com