Re: Steered MD diminishing distances

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2016 - 20:56:34 CDT

Hi Giulia, you could suitably reverse the sign of SMDDir, or use a moving
harmonic restraint on the interatomic distance, defined using the
collective variables module. The colvars chapter of the manual has an
example input with the harmonic restraint, and you should just add the
necessary keywords to make the harmonic restraint a moving one.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
Assistant Professor of Research