Re: Making NAMD aware of Tcl packages?

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2016 - 10:17:30 CDT

Hello Brian, in NAMD there are very few "packages" in the Tcl sense, i.e.
those that you can load via "package require ...".

The Tcl version of ABF (found under lib/) has now been superseded by the
implementation provided by the colvars module.

However, because most NAMD features come with at least one callable Tcl
procedure, you can test for the presence of that procedure through "info".

--
Giacomo Fiorin
Assistant Professor of Research