AW: "Jump" in Energy and Volume graphs of my MD

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2016 - 01:00:46 CDT

The data that causes the jump might just be data that was written after the last restart files have been written. So, as you restarted the simulation from a point in time, earlier than your simulation already was, you get a jump of course, as your system made a time travel. If this is the issue, you don't need to worry about: For analyzation purpose you could remove that abundant frames (e.g. catdcd) and data from the log files after the last restart writing (text editor).

Norman Geist