Re: "Jump" in Energy and Volume graphs of my MD

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2016 - 15:56:22 CDT

Hi Daniela,
How big is the jump that you see in potential energy and volume? (absolute and relative)

Could you provide a diff between the config file below and then one that you used to generate the previous run?

Are you sure you want wrapNearest on, by the way? Are you trying to simulate an unusually shaped unit cell?

Best,
Peter