AW: velocity computation

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Feb 08 2016 - 00:51:46 CST

What about NAMDs built-in velocity trajectory feature? Writing out a binary
DCD trajectory istn't that much of a problem regarding disk space. Away from
that, if you really want to hack the code, maybe the actual place where DCD
trajectory files would be written might be a good place to start.

Norman Geist