AW: Re: tclBC relective boundaries

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Feb 01 2016 - 00:10:45 CST

I'm afraid you'd need to write a TclBC script that does what you want. It should be rather easy to adapt the script for the spherical BC. Were the spherical BC applies counter forces as atoms get a special distance away from the center, you'd need to apply a counter force when an atom gets near a boundary. This needs to be done for each dimension individually.

Norman Geist