Re: Regarding system forces in NAMD

From: sruthi c k (cksruthikvr_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 07 2016 - 11:43:49 CST

Hi Giacomo,

Thanks for your reply.

As the hide Jacobian option is NOT activated, I think the system forces
output includes the Jacobian forces also.If I understand correctly hence
the free energy surface obtained as -kbT log(histogram) and that by
integrating <F_system> should match.

Regarding convergence: The average forces look converged when I calculate
it using data obtained from the 150ns simulation and compare it with
average forces obtained in 200ns simulation.

Thanks
Sruthi