about deca alanine tutorial setup

From: Jessen Lucas (jessenlucas0_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 02 2015 - 15:22:16 CST

Dear NAMD users,

I was reading NAMD Stretching Deca-alanine Tutorial
<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/10Ala-tutorial/tutorial-html/10Ala-tutorial.html>.
and I was curious about how to generate 10 ALA pdb and psf and par files,
it gives directly. and in my opinion, at least I should have pdb file of 10
ALA, but how I could get that? I could not find 10ALA in PDB website.

And also I found that if I use CHAMm to generate 10 ala, the 104 atoms is
different with 104 atoms provided in NAMD tutorial (maybe last 9 atoms are
different).

Could anybody help me? is there any setup file and pdb file?

Best regards,
J. Lucas