Re: NAMD Anisotropic pressure control

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Fri Sep 18 2015 - 09:44:50 CDT

Hi,

Your problem is equivalent to applying a given pressure along z and a
nonzero surface tension along x/y (assuming nearly constant cell height Lz).

You should be able to achieve that using SurfaceTensionTarget.
Pz is then specified by LangevinPistonTarget,and I think the surface
tension should be Lz * (Pz - 1 bar).

Jerome