Re: Atoms moving too fast; simulation has become unstable

From: Monika Madhavi (monikamadhavi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 17 2015 - 04:42:40 CDT

Dear all,

Thanks for your time. Farzad by the model, are you referring to the pdb or
topology. I think my pdb is fine but I am not sure about the topology
whether I need to define some lone pairs. I tried with smaller time steps.
Still getting the same error.

Peter, I tried with turning on tip4p water model in config file and
without. Both failed. Is there a specific way that I should define the lone
pairs?

Regards,
Monika

--