Re: Re: vmd-l: Fwd: Inviting applications for a new PhD program in Quantitative Biosciences at Georgia Tech

From: Sourav Ray (souravray90_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 11 2015 - 11:15:47 CDT

Share for courses that you have, I made that mistake before applying and
wasted my time, money and precious recommendations. I should have checked
it. Once I saw the previous classes of universities that do share that
info, I got a crystal clear idea of how the admissions are biased towards
the universities that have a tie-up or whose patrons provide large grants
to the concerned universities. Wouldn't have bothered if applying to US
universities didn't require clearing the harrowing GRE or paying to the
tune of 100 dollars. And the worst part is time-pass Skype calls scheduled
to have your hopes nurtured and crushed brutally.

Regards
Sourav