Re: NAMD workflows <- : Re: call "NAMD" from another program

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 10 2015 - 02:50:31 CDT

Hi!

That's a very good question!
I've been rolling my own bash/TCL/Python scripts to run simulations in
parts, do equlibration and production runs and to generate templates for
colvars (where you first have to bring the simulation to a certain part of
the colvar-space to do multiple windows, etc...). But lately I've been
wondering exactly the same; am I just reinventing hot water?
So I'd also be interested to know what the best practices for such
workflows are.

All the best,
Ajasja

PS: Here is a link