Re: Running constant pH molecular dynamics (CpHMD)

From: Jason Swails (jason.swails_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 09 2015 - 20:05:36 CDT

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 8:00 PM, Leonardo Herrera <ldhz04_at_remove_yahoo.com.mx
> wrote:

> Hi users
> I am searching a protocol to Running constant pH molecular dynamics
> (CpHMD).
> Anybody can help me?

​I don't think that NAMD implements a CpHMD protocol. The only papers that
I've seen that use CpHMD use either Amber, CHARMM, or GROMACS. I think the
most refined models are implemented in Amber and CHARMM.

If you don't have a paid license for CHARMM, then your best bet is probably
the free "sander" program from AmberTools that implements a couple CpHMD
algorithms. There is even a tutorial (
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial18/) and fairly complete
documentation in the Amber reference manual to help you get started.

Good luck,
Jason

--
Jason M. Swails