Re: polymerization simulations

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 09 2015 - 15:51:38 CDT

Hello Luca, if you're referring to QM/MM support, it may be a good idea to
think first about the quantum mechanical method that you want to use (DFT,
MP2 or other post-HF methods) since these are the major constraint when
considering the coupling between quantum and classical MD.

What does the quantum chemistry literature say for the proteins of your
interest?

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin