Re: Remembering resid

From: Kevin C Chan (cchan2242-c_at_my.cityu.edu.hk)
Date: Thu Jun 18 2015 - 11:48:50 CDT

Thanks for all the replies. Segmenting the pdb seems to help a little but it still gives error messages on duplicate resid which does not exist inside one single segment. As not every lipid is reported to have the duplicate residue, I am sure it was not directly due to duplication of smaller pieces.

Anyway, as Chitrak said, TopoTools is much less finicky and I finish that psf file while using TopoTools to merge my duplications. Just add a line of animate write psf!

Thanks though,
Kevin