Re: atom types in PSF/PRM/RTF

From: Aaron Larsen (alarsen_at_molbio.mgh.harvard.edu)
Date: Fri May 22 2015 - 07:34:37 CDT

Hi Hannes,

I've had success with custom names for atom types, but I haven't tried
anything longer than 4 characters. The most important thing seems to be
consistency. As in, the atom type names in the topology file, the parameter
file, and the psf file must all match up. Failure to remain consistent
results in errors.

Best,
Aaron

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 5:42 AM, Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler_at_stfc.ac.uk

--
Aaron Larsen, Ph.D.
Harvard University Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology