Re: Re: Problems to parametrize molecules

From: Mayne, Christopher G (cmayne2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 19 2015 - 18:59:20 CDT

Evandro,

Small molecules are typically treated as single residues; certainly anything returned by ParamChem is treated as a single residue. It is critical that the information in your PDB, i.e., resname, atom names, etc., matches that of your MOL2 file, since this is what ParamChem uses to build the topology. You should specifically check the resname, as ParamChem may assign UNK if the resname in the MOL2 isn't assigned or valid.

Regards,
Christopher Mayne