Enerygy Minimization of a homology modelled structure in NAMD

From: Arijit Ghosh (arijit.ghosh_at_niser.ac.in)
Date: Tue Mar 31 2015 - 22:46:49 CDT

Hi,

Can someone please let me know if I can energy minimize a homology modelled
structure in NAMD? I mean to ask if it's possible in NAMD to relax the
sidechains so there are minimum sidechain clashes after the minimization. I
have one model and three mutated models.

Again, after docking a ligand, can the same be done and find the best
binding affinity (in terms of binding energy)?

Regards,
Arijit

P.S.: I'm really novice.

--