Re: about angles in coordination complexes

From: luca belmonte (lucabelmonte_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2015 - 10:28:17 CST

Yes, in the QM calculations I have all of them, but I did not mapped them
into the par file.

What I have done is to map everything related to the methanethiol group of
the cysteine residue of the top/par files but I did not mapped any angle
between the sulphurs of different cysteines (the S-M2+-S angle you said).

Could you please provide me any example, keyword or manual reference to do
that?