Re: 来自"ZOU Changling" <zoucl@ihep.ac.cn>的邮件

From: Abhishek TYAGI (atyagiaa_at_connect.ust.hk)
Date: Wed Nov 25 2015 - 07:03:45 CST

Dear Zou,

Try the tutorials to understand how fftk works. You need to understand the basics of parameter files contain the information of atom, bond, angle, dihedral, and impropers. The theory is needed to be understood by you, please go through the detailed material provided by vmd on the same webpage, the tutorial have shown in detail all the required steps to be needed.

To use fftk you need acess to gaussian for optimization of your files. The plugin works with gaussian files, namd and vmd itself.

Cheers

Abi

Abhishek Tyagi

PhD Student

Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering

Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

Clear Water Bay, Hong Kong