Re: not able to view trajectory in VMD

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 26 2015 - 13:04:20 CDT

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 1:55 PM, Lara rajam <lara.4884_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I am unable to see the trajectory in vmd from mac.

this is a VMD and not a NAMD question. you'll have much better chances
to get constructive help from posting to the VMD mailing list.

> I loaded the promtop and mdcrd file from amber trajectory.
>
> it shows it loaded all the trajectory but not able to see anything.

neither is anybody on this list and there isn't sufficient detail
provided to give any practical advice. there are *lots* of mistakes
that you could have made.

> I read that some one has tried in command mode .can anyone say me how to do
> this

that is why any decent software including VMD has a document called
"User's Guide". please read it and ye shall be enlightened.

axel.