Force-field for DOPI lipid

From: Kevin C Chan (cchan2242-c_at_my.cityu.edu.hk)
Date: Sat May 23 2015 - 13:58:30 CDT

Dear Users,

1) I'm currently trying to do simulations of a membrane containing DOPI
lipid. There are other types of lipids and I could find all of them on
CHARM-GUI except DOPI. The closest lipid I could find is POPI which only
differs from DOPI with one tail. I'm thinking to prepare force field
for DOPI using ffTK or paraChem. Does anyone have experience on this and
could share some comments, i.e. which is a better tool or what should I
prepare as an input?

2) Also, I'm thinking, even if I obtain the force field for DOPI, how could
I construct the membrane without CHARM-GUI?

Any answer is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin
City University of Hong Kong