Re: Announcement: 'Hands On' Workshop on Computational Biophysics (Berkeley, CA, Aug 3-7, 2015)

From: Emad Tajkhorshid (emad_at_life.illinois.edu)
Date: Wed May 20 2015 - 00:43:55 CDT

Dear Sourav,

These workshops are funded by the US National Institutes of Health, so we cannot do them outside the US, unless funding is provided by the host institution/country. We have done several workshops outside the US (e.g., multiple ones in Germany, Australia, Chile, and even China) with another one upcoming in the Fall in Denmark. But these are all funded by the host country. If you are aware of such funding mechanisms in India, we are very glad to pursue one there.

Best regards,
-Emad
Emad Tajkhorshid, PhD
Professor of Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Biophysics,
Computational Structural Biology and Molecular Biophysics Group
Department of Biochemistry, School of Molecular and Cellular Biology
Department of Pharmacology, College of Medicine
Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology and
Center for Biophysics and Computational Biology
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign

Office: 3009 Beckman Institute
Tel: 217-244-6914
Fax: 217-244-6078
Email: emad_at_life.illinois.edu